Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sinister

So this weekend I went back home to see some friends and family, while I was home I hung with two of my good friends from high school that stayed home for school. We went out and had a good time hanging around like old times. Around midnight we decided to go see Sinister. EASILY the creepiest movie ive seen in a while. It wasnt straight up scary, but more the one that made you think all night and kept you up for a while. All I know is not only was is messed up, but it did have a very good story line, and I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good horror as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Your classmate Neil is writing about Sinister for his paper. Go check out his blog and let him know what you think about the movie and how he is interpreting it. It's a good way to get a little extra credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete